Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Back To The Grind

It's so hard going back to work after a long holiday weekend. I have so much Christmas stuff I want to work on and not enough time to do it. We had a nice Thanksgiving. It was at our house this year and everything turned out great. I took pictures of the pretty table and decor and was going to post them, but I didn't have the memory card in and will have to transfer the pictures later. We had a nice relaxing break ( no mad Friday shopping), saw the movie Enchanted, it was really cute, had a family breakfast on Sunday morning and went to some friends house Sunday afternoon to watch the Denver Broncos lose in overtime. I really didn't care, I'm not much of a football fan anyway. Then it was home to get ready for Monday, watch Desperate Housewives and hit the hay.

I also got my ornaments for the Pink Ornament swap shipped out today. I have received one from Courtney at Tokyo Bunny. Thanks Courtney, it's really cute.
I'm going to post pictures when I get them all. Can't wait til they all get here, should be this week. So until then I'll go ahead and post the ornament I made.

Hope you all had a Great Holiday,

Tracy

No comments: