Thursday, October 25, 2007

Halloween Decor







I finally got some of my Halloween Decorations up, at least inside, I have yet to do the outside of my house. I LOVE Halloween, it's my very favorite holiday. Probably because it's in the Fall which is my favorite season as well. I used to love making costumes for the boys and taking them Trick-or-Treating. Now they are all grown up and just go off to their own Halloween activities. Oh well, such is life.



This is the fireplace in our living room, it's very basic and doesn't really have a mantle so I put this old mantle /shelf that I painted and added old ceiling tile to on top. It makes a nice backdrop for Holiday and seasonal decorating.


These pictures aren't the greatest, there is horrible light in this room.
It looks much better in person, and at night with the tea lites lit.

Hope you all have a wonderful Halloween!!

Until next time,
Tracy

4 comments:

Deanna said...

Hi Tracy!
Thanks for coming over to visit me. I'm honored to be one of your links. If it's all right with you, I will for sure put your sweet blog on my faves links.

I'm currently updating my December Days blog because I really live for Christmas! I have tons of ornaments and taking all the pictures that I can so I can have that blog ready by the first week of December.

I'm also fairly new to blog land as my sister Laurie got me hooked on it. I've met some very lovely people since doing this and it has been such a pleasure getting to know each and every one of them. I feel like a kid with crayons when I start blogging!

Good luck to you and I'll be checking for your posts!

Deanna :)

Simply Me Art said...

I Love your Decor. I Love what you have on your Fire place Mantle. Soooo Pretty.Have a Wonderful Weekend. Jamie

missyballance said...

congrats on the new blog! I love your display :)

Simply Me Art said...

Hi Tracy, Thank your for the comment on my Converse!! To Answer your question on wether the Rhinestones will stick, If you use E6000 they will stick anywhere!! have a great day. Jamie