Monday, February 25, 2008

I Can't Stop


I always say I'm not going to try any new craft mediums and yet here I go again. I've been into paper crafting lately and have started making hang tags. Once you start the ideas just keep coming... I made some in this color with this stamp, oh wouldn't this look cute in this color and maybe a little glitter here and there and one of these on here, and before you know it it's snowballed into 50 different variations and so on...... Whew!!!!! That was fun.


So a couple of my friends are really into this now so we decided to have a get together every Wednesday night and make a new project every week. This week it will either be a crown or an Easter themed paper cone. Whatever we make I'm really looking forward to our little craft night and will be chronicling our progress to post on my Blog each week and maybe it can turn into some tutorials, which I've never done before but would love to try.

Until then I'm dreaming of different colored inks and sparkley glitter.

Cheers!!!




1 comment:

Jan Ely said...

Darling with a capital "D"--love these colors too! Thanks for adding me to your blogroll! Keep posting your craft night creations--what a great idea!