Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Making Merry

Hello,
Hope everyone is having a great week. We finally got the room done we were remodeling and now I am trying to decorate it. It is for Hubby so I am putting all the stuff he likes in there. And I actually got a little Christmas Decor up as well. I will have pictures later of everything. For now I just want to show one thing I managed to do.
This is a house I bought at my Friend Kim's store.
It is a cute sparkly white church covered in glitter and snow.
Well when I got it home I decided it needed to be Foo Feed up, so here is the after.


I am really loving the Turquoise this year.

Happy Holidays Everyone!
Talk to ya soon

Tracy

1 comment:

The Joy of Nesting said...

Soooo tell us how was Christmas, what did you do? where did you go?

How does the room look? Did you get it all put together?? Pictures soon, Yes??

Take care, thanks for stopping to visit ;c) Come calling any time!!

Pattie :)
Mazatlan Mexico