Monday, December 29, 2008

Post Christmas

Well we had a quiet Christmas this year. Just dinner at our house with my in-laws and sister in-law and her husband. We don't have a very big family and usually go to Mexico this time of year, but have been unable to the last few years, and since we were doing some remodeling I didn't decorate very much. I did manage to put out some of my favorite things though.
Here is the Christmas Village we started collecting a few years ago. Hubby really likes it. It's on top of the fireplace.
My bottle brush tree collection, a couple Bethany Lowe pieces, vintage satin ornaments and one of my Christmas Cottages.
And a few things I put on a little table and the wall as you go into the kitchen. ( the thermostat kind of ruins the decor, but I tried to work around it :)

So there is my Little Christmas this year. Hope yours was Merry and Bright.

Until next time,
Tracy

1 comment:

The Joy of Nesting said...

Dang,

I guess you guys must have been seperated at birth from your inheritance also ;) Some how it's those darn priorities that get in the way. But once you get the remodel done, you have an open invitation to come visit any time :)

Pattie ;)
Mazatlan Mexico