Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A Little More


Here is another one of my favorite color combos:
Pink and green, LOVE this room, so cozy and romantic.


And how about this Nursery, So pretty and girly!


Well I tried to make one of those picture mosaics on Flickr but it wouldn't come out right. I had some more pictures of fun Pink and Black that I wanted to share. So if you'd like a peek just scroll down to my Flickr and you can see them there.

Here is more Halloween that will be going to my Etsy soon. I've had so much fun making these and am so happy with how they turned out it's going to be hard to part with some of it. Enjoy!







Have a Spook-tacular Day!!!!

3 comments:

~dani~ said...

Ah yes, pink and green and pink and black are awesome. I have lved Betsy Johnson since I was 14 b/c of her diversity..would mind having her home either! Thanx for popping by, you have some great spooky stuff!

Anonymous said...

i love all your halloween goodies

Elizabeth Fedorko said...

Your Halloween creations are AWESOME! Love the skeleton under the haunted house--so clever!~~~XXOO< Beth